- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 438 7000
- Contact Person HR Manager
STORY (SEYCHELLES) is looking for suitable qualified and experienced candidate to fill the above post.
Summary of main duties
Responsible for receiving and checking all goods coming into the hotel. Performs a variety of shipping and receiving tasks. Verifies materials received are as ordered and routes incoming items to appropriate departments/locations. Prepares items for shipment ensuring cost effective courier services. Leads the work of shipping and receiving personnel performing related work. The Receiving Officer’s main duties are but not limited to:
- Responsible for the Cost, Receiving & Store Section in implementing and analyzing the cost-effective factor and managing the section
- Work hand in hand with purchasing in defining the right level of stocks, and the best ways of sourcing goods
- Registration of New Vendors and New item in the inventory system, define the expenses code in inventory system
- Micros (POS) update with the changes after approval of F&B Director, DOF & GM
- Menu item costing before implementing the menu. Update any relevant software in collaboration with F&B manager and Chef
- Review Food and Beverage Invoices randomly & Update in FBM Inventory System & transfers Data to A/P accounting System
- Take Physical inventories every month in Beverage and General Stores, and all Bars Including Mini Bars & SPA Retails & SPA professional’s stocks
- Food and Beverage Cost reconciliation.
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Remuneration: Based on qualification and experience
Qualification and Experience
- 2 years’ experience in same position, preferably 5* star hotels
- MS Word MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Must speak, read and write English
- Knowledge of Inventory software, Adaco will be added advantage
How To Apply
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.