- Industry Hotels & Resorts
THIS IS A G.E POST (see definition below)
- Good relational / customer relationship
- Knowing perfectly all the standards, products and services offered in your village and Club Med in order to achieve a high level of satisfaction.
- Professionally assisting guests on arrival and departure (check-in / check-out) and during their stay.
- Making suggestions to your manager to improve daily operations.
- Getting involved in realizing the turnover of additional sales
- Knowing and applying the payment and billing policy and being responsible for all financial transactions in your workspace.
- Handling common requests in correlation with “Guest Relation” service if necessary, and assuming the tasks when it is closed, while ensuring communication and follow-up.
- Replacing the Night Audit or Night Receptionist according to the needs fixed by your manager.
- Knowing and applying the Hygiene & Safety standards and all emergency and evacuation procedures and informing the customers of these standards and procedures
In becoming a G.E Reception Employee, you will benefit from the infrastructures and activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent!
What are you waiting for? Pack your bags!
Type of Employment – Permanent/Full Time or Temporary Contract
Meals included without lump sum contribution
- Language – English required, French appreciated
- Certificate in Reception Operations
- Experience of 1 to 2 years desired in the function in a 4 to 5* hotel
How to Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or please go to http://resourcemanagerplatinum-163d-164037d65ce.force.com/cxsrec__cxsSearchApply?positionId=a0w0X00000DptFs&utm_source=Jobo&lang=en
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.
ORGANISATION OF OUR VILLAGES
What is a village?
The village is a unique place, located in splendid sites which, beside accommodation and catering, offer various attractions: entertainment, well-being, sport… To provide all these services, in all seasons, each village is organised so that everyone can express their talent within a well-defined and secured framework.
Around a village manager, a team of department managers consists of a financial manager, an HR manager, a technical manager, a hospitality manager and a leisure manager. All of these 5 functions are called the G.5.
The existence of these positions varies according to the size of the village and services provided. In certain villages, if hospitality and/or leisure manager positions do not exist, service managers report directly to the village manager.
What is the role of the village manager?
He/she is the boss at the village, a unique character. A real orchestrator, he/she is responsible for the life and atmosphere of the village. His/her experience, organisational and communication qualities make him/her a manager and charismatic leader who, at any moment, can inject additional soul: the festive spirit.
What is the role of a department manager?
Department managers are required to manage a team of G.Os and/or G.Es (the team can vary from 2 to 100 people) in a specific field and to optimise the organisation of their department. With the village manager, they weigh up and evaluate the skills of activity managers and of G.Os and G.Es.
What is the role of an activity manager?
Some department managers have a team of activity managers when their area groups together several specialist fields.
For example the sports manager can be backed up by a golf manager, sailing manager, etc. Their role is to manage their activity autonomously and efficiently..
What is a G.O?
The G.O or Gentil Organisateur is the Club Med employee. This name is a Club Med invention. It is unique. The G.O is the ambassador of the Club Med spirit and upholds the company’s 5 values: kindness, freedom, responsibility, pioneer, multiculturalism.
What is a G.E?
The G.E. or Gentil Employé is also a Club Med employee native to the country where the village is located. He or she is sedentary and has a different status from the G.O. G.Os and G.Es form the same team to work towards the same goal: satisfying the G.M. They do different but complementary professions.
What is a G.M?
The G.M or Gentil Membre is the customer of Club Med. G.Ms can be of all ages, single, in a couple or family. They come from all over the world looking for a little happiness in our magical villages where G.Os and G.Es work for them, without being their servants.