- Industry Tourism
- Company Phone +248 4297 055
- Contact Person Pamela Camille - Human Resource Manager
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Responsible for providing professional and friendly service and attention to all walk in clients and ensure all their requirements are attended to.
- Provide warm welcome walk-in clients and attend to their individual needs & requirements efficiently.
- Follow the set procedures for VIP welcome – provision of mineral, ensure DVD is on etc.
- Liaise with the respective head of department to announce the arrival of visitors. Only escort them to the office upon approval to do so by the manager.
- All members of staff to be advised of any visitors; they will then advise if they will come personally to meet their visitor.
- Transmit messages promptly and efficiently. DO NOT PUT CALLS THROUGH WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THE CALLER. Ensure messages are taken and delivered to persons not in office.
- Manage bookings for use of the board room. HOD’s will be advised to book through the reception at all times.
- Manage all mail/correspondences delivered by the messenger ensuring it is signed for by the receipient. Record sheet to be kept for the purpose.
- Assist with any filing or other duties given to you by a head of department.
- Monitor the cameras and report any suspicious persons or activity to the IT staff or HR manager.
- Ensure the reception is well cleaned and tidy at all times.
- Advise the Welcome Centre when leaving the reception especially if there is no one covering you.
- All other duties and responsibilities of the Welcome Centre.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you.
Orion Mall, Mahe.
- Certificate in front office or related field
- Have good command of written and spoken English and French.
- Computer literate in database management softwares and Microsoft office package,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Good Public Relations skills,
- Good general knowledge,
- Good knowledge of the Seychelles Products
- Good knowledge of the destination in all its aspects
- Knowledge of the different markets
- Two years experience in a related supervisory position
- Smart, pleasant and friendly.
- Dynamic and able to work under pressure
40 hours per week
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Flexible working hours
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or forward your CV, Certificates and References to:
Human Resource Department
Creole Travel Services
Orion Building, PO Box 611
Victoria, Mahe Seychelles
Email: [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.