- Industry Tourism
- Company Phone +248 428 8888
- Contact Person Human Resources Department
Assist the Relationship Manager in the Product & Sales functions of the respective/dedicated markets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Relationship Manager in the proactive development of new partners & products in order to expand business.
- Review existing products and services for viability and profitability and in liaison with the Relationship Manager, take appropriate action where/when necessary.
- Liaise with the Customer Experience team in order to ensure that we mitigate any adverse impact to our Tour Operator (TO) relationships.
- In the absence of a Sales Coordinator:
- Prepare educational/trade visits – draft & follow up Tour Operators (TO) itineraries.
- Undertake departmental tasks.
- Update the departmental calendars.
- Liaise with TOs in order to update the Hotels’ ‘Featured List’.
- Provide information as requested for input into ‘Confidential Tariffs; send to TOs.
- Maintain good records of all sales & markets related activities of specific markets.
- Develop & maintain updated TO contact information for specific markets allocated.
- Provide current & timely information to TOs eg rate updates, hotel information updates etc.
- Compile TOs’ special reports as and when necessary.
- Collaborate with the company’s overseas representatives in co-ordinating & actioning the market requests.
- Assist with the provision of quotations for allocated markets in conjunction with the Relationship Manager & Reservations Department.
- Assist with brochure audits as and when necessary
- Prepare regular sales statistics and submit to Relationship Manager.
- Attend marketing activities in order to consolidate existing business and solicit additional business.
- Attend to any duties that are relevant to the job and/or where personal expertise may be needed or/and as assigned.
Department: Product & Sales
Reports to: Relationship Manager / Product & Sales Manager
- Induction Training
- On-the-job training
- Graduate from the Seychelles Tourism Academy or equivalent.
- Fluent in English & French with other languages highly desirable.
- A high degree of computer literacy – WORD/EXCEL/POWERPOINT.
- Two years’ work experience in a similar position or within the Tourism sector.
- Sales, Reservations, Marketing or Administration experience.
- Experience in a similar position would be advantageous.
- Industry experience in lieu of qualifications is acceptable.
Other Skills and requirements
- A flair for sales & marketing and must enjoy working with clients
- Energetic, self-motivated & very well organized.
- Excellent communication skills with good time management.
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the option to work flexible hours is required.
- A minimum of two years’ driving experience with a valid Driving License No 2.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward your CV with covering letter to:
Human Resources Department, Mason’s Travel (Pty) Ltd, PO Box 459, Revolution Avenue, Victoria, OR by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Team will respond to shortlisted candidates only.
Closing Date: 13th December 2023
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.