- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 438 3838
- Contact Person Human Resources
Build a career in corporate department:
Main accountabilities include:
- To manage and sustain a portfolio of corporate customers, building long term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business.
- The jobholder will be responsible for business development both with new customers and with existing customers where they are expected to increase “wallet share”.
- Maintain Relationship Plans for all customers in the portfolio such that contact with Customers is prioritized.
- Determine the products that are most effective in meeting customer’s needs and be able to sell these at short notice both reactively and proactively.
- Research, create and follow up a target list for potential new business.
5 days /Week
Degree holder with broad banking experience and product knowledge, demonstrating adaptability, flexibility and initiative.
- Relationship skills
- Credit Risk skills
- General Business skills
- Excellent Communications skills
Knowledge, Expertise & Experience
- Excellent comprehension and analytical skills to interpret industry data and economic trends
- Ability to process large volumes of complex information precisely and succinctly, with problem solving skills and critical analysis report writing skills
- Outstanding knowledge of Commercial banking products and services, with proven experience and expertise in credit risk analysis
How to Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or Kindly apply directly online via our job site at the following site: https://www.barclaysafrica.com/careers/
Barclays Bank (Seychelles) limited reserves the right to call for interviews only the best suited candidates and not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.