- Industry Hospitality
- Role As Restaurant Director in a lively and fast paced environment to oversee menu development, service standards and implement “best in class” food service strategies that will ensure food quality, speed of service and guest satisfaction.
- Company Phone +248 438 9200
- Contact Person Sarah Bastienne - Executive Assistant
Main task and responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant
- Provide leadership and driving of variety of strategic restaurant and bar initiatives across the restaurant
- Effectively execute concept evolution, layout, pricing, promotion and menu selection
- Involved in recruiting, interviewing, selecting and service training standard of service staffs.
- Partner with various functions including Finance, IT, Marketing and Operations
- Set budgets or agree them with senior management
- Meet and greet customers, organize table reservations and offer advice about menu and wine choices
Competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience.
Desired Skill and experience
- Must have minimum 3yrs of multi unit Restaurant and Bar Management
- Must speak French, English,
- High level of communication skills, special events, wine & beverage management, team management, recruitment, revenue orientation & forecast a must
- Must have high knowledge in HACCP, SOPs, quality control and cost control
- Must have an excellent knowledge of European style gastronomy, wines & spirits
- Ability to identify customer needs through market research
- Ready to work flexible hours
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or please send your CV, references and ID to:
ISPC Seychelles, P.O. Box 410, Victoria or email: email@example.com
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.