- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 439 3000
- Contact Person Human Resources
Plan, organize, control and direct the work of employees in the Hotel’s All-Day or Fining Dining Restaurant while ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees, supervisors and assistant managers in the Hotel’s All Day or Fine Dining Restaurant to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met long-range strategic planning for outlet operation. (20%)
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts. (20%)
- Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. (10%)
- The ability to work closely with the Assistant Director of Food & Beverage, Director of Food & Beverage, Executive Chef and Sous Chefs to design an effective menu and wine list while ensuring excellent product quality at a fair price and attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments. (10%)
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control. (10%)
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed. (10%)
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (10%)
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors. (10%)
- Assist with the service of beverages to guests.
- Assist in seating of guests.
- Assist with the cleaning of operational areas.
- Staff facilities that includes internet café, restaurant styled staff dining with wide selection of cuisines
- Uniforms and scheduled transport
- Opportunity for promotion or transfers to other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary stay in more than 90 Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts around the world.
- A summary of duties and salary will be discussed at interview.
College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
Two to three years previous experience in a line, supervisory or assistant manager position in Food & Beverage.
Skills & Abilities
- Requires a working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
- Knowledge of food & beverage service, cost control, labor control, maintenance, merchandising, and accounting.
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Eight to ten hour shifts; scheduled days and work hours may vary based on need.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or send in your most recent resume with your photograph & police clearance certificate via email to:
or mail it to:
Senior Human Resources
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Petite Anse, Baie-Lazare
P.O. Box 1397 Victoria
Only suitable candidates will be called.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.