- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 438 3838
- Contact Person Human Resources
Build a career in Consumer dynamic Team:
Main accountabilities include:
- Supports the business in the end to end processing of account opening.
- Update the customer KYC file with relevant documents.
- Identify all potential issues and escalate appropriately to avoid delays in the process.
- Reviews the files and ensure completeness of Customer Due Diligence and compliance with all KYC/Compliance policies/standards and procedures.
- Reviews and escalate any adverse information.
- Reviews all requests for on boarding new customers, opening additional accounts for existing customers, changing bank mandate and related parties.
- Proactively spot KYC issues in respect of any request/transaction.
- Ensure that client expectations are set against the defined Service Level Agreements and are managed and met at all times.
5 days /Week
- Diploma in Business Studies or Business Administration
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience or equivalent of 4 years bank related experience
- Good knowledge of KYC and CDD regulations and principle
- Able to understand customers’ business and the fundamentals of a business structure.
- Able to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in time-critical environment
- Good team player and able to work closely with team members as one team to deliver excellent performance.
- Good communication skills and the ability to explain complex models/concepts in simple terms
- Adapting and responding to change.
Knowledge, Expertise & Experience
- Prior experience of handling customer KYC, including complex customer types and structure
- Service driven and Customer relationship management skill
- Understanding of Barclays’ governance process.
- Understanding of Barclays policies.
- Broad understanding of technology used in customer on boarding, and on-going monitoring and review.
How to Apply
Barclays Bank (Seychelles) limited reserves the right to call for interviews only the best suited candidates and not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.