- Industry Financial Services
- Company Phone +248 438 3402
- Contact Person HR & Budget Management Officer
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The Financial Intelligence Unit (“FIU”) is inviting responsible, trustworthy and reliable individual to fill in the above position.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible to provide guidance and compliance awareness to supervisory authorities, reporting entities and other stakeholders regarding the interpretation and application of the Anti-Money Laundering Act 2006, as amended.
- Assist with providing guidance to supervisory Authorities and Reporting Entities on the interpretation and application of the AML Act;
- Conduct research on relevant international AML/CFT legislations, best practices and trends, as well as the application of appropriate control measures and;
- Assist with conducting risk assessments and identifying compliance issues experienced within reporting sectors.
Remunerations: Based on qualification and experiences
Qualification & Experiences
- Relevant University Degree and/or AML/Compliance Professional Qualifications or;
- Relevant experience and;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and Computer literate.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or kindly send a covering letter together with CV, relevant certificates, Police Clearance Certificate and passport photo, 2 reference letters and proof of address to:
DIRECTOR, FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE UNIT
P.O. BOX 7021, ILE PERSEVERANCE, MAHE, SEYCHELLES
Should you require any additional details, do not hesitate to contact the Human Resource Department on Tel: (+248) 4383402 or email to email@example.com
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.