- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 423 3037 during working hours
- Contact Person Mr. Terry Volcere (Praslin)
SEYCHELLES LAND TRANSPORT AGENCY
Expression of Interest
The Seychelles Land Transport Agency is seeking for the service of a licensed contractors based on Praslin for road marking works on Praslin. The initial contract will be two (2) years with possibility of renewal depending on good performance.
- Paint Centre line road marking in accordance with specifications
- Paint Bus Stop signs
- Paint various other road markings such as STOP line at junction, double yellow line markings, arrows, zebra crossings, traffic islands etc.…
- Painting will be done on Praslin
- Contractors are expected to perform the work during working and after working hours on weekdays, weekends and public holidays
Interested applicant who are eligible and willing to provide the Agency with the required mentioned services, can collect/obtain the Pre-qualification documents from the address below as from Wednesday 14th February 2024 to Friday 23rd February 2024 as from 8:30 am – 3:00pm
Seychelles Land Transport Agency
It is compulsory for all interested applicants to collect the pre- qualification document before submitting any responses to this pre- qualification. Applicants meeting the qualification criteria will be shortlisted and work will be allocated accordingly. The Contract duration will be for a period of two (2) years.
Submission of Interest
The eligible candidates must submit their responses in sealed envelope marked “ROAD MARKING WORK ON PRASLIN- SLTA” and delivered at the Grand Anse Praslin DA’s Office, Grand Anse Praslin before Friday 8th March, 2024 at 1000hrs. No responses will be accepted after the deadline.
All enquiries regarding the procurement please contact Mr Terry Volcere (Praslin) on Tel No. +248 4233037 during working hours or email: email@example.com for further details.
The tender enquiries should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Seychelles Land Transport Agency, P.O Box 1385, Dream gate complex, 1st Floor Block B, Ile Du Port, Mahé Tel No. +248 4224449, Fax +248 4324146, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.