- Industry Tourism
- Company Phone +248 428 8888
- Contact Person Human Resources Department
- Assist the Sales Manager in the sales & marketing functions of the respective/dedicated markets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Sales Manager in the proactive development of new products in order to expand business.
- Review existing products and services for viability and profitability and in liaison with the Sales Manager, take appropriate action where/when necessary.
- Liaise with the Customer Experience team in order to ensure that we mitigate any adverse impact to our Tour Operator (TO) relationships.
- In the absence of a Sales Coordinator:
- Prepare educational/trade visits – draft & follow up Tour Operators (TO) itineraries.
- Update the Educational Calendar.
- Liaise with TOs in order to update the Hotels’ ‘Featured List’.
- Provide information as requested for input into ‘Confidential Tariffs; send to TOs.
- Maintain good records of all sale & market related activities of specific markets.
- Develop & maintain updated TO contact information for specific markets allocated.
- Provide current & timely information to TOs eg rate updates, hotel information updates etc.
- Compile TOs’ special reports as and when necessary.
- Collaborate with the company’s overseas representatives in co-ordinating & actioning the market requests.
- Assist with the provision of quotations for allocated markets in conjunction with the Sales Manager & Reservations Department.
- Assist with brochure audits as and when necessary
- Prepare regular sales statistics and submit to Sales Manager.
- Attend tourism trade fairs, exhibitions, carry out sales promotion trips in order to consolidate existing business and solicit additional business.
- Attend to any duties that are relevant to the job and/or where personal expertise may be needed or/and as assigned.
Reports to – Sales Manager
Remuneration can be negotiated based upon experience and qualifications.
- ISO Awareness training
- Induction training
- On-the-job training
- Graduate from the Seychelles Tourism Academy.
- Fluency in English & French with other languages highly desirable.
- A high degree of computer literacy – WORD/EXCEL/POWERPOINT.
- About two years’ work experience in a fairly similar position in the Tourism sector.
- Some marketing/administration or related experience would be good.
- Some experience in a similar position would be advantageous.
- Industry experience in lieu of qualifications is acceptable.
Other Skills & Requirements
- A flair for sales & marketing and must enjoy working with customers.
- Energetic, self-motivated & very well organized.
- Excellent communications’ skills with good time management.
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines.
- A minimum of two years’ driving experience with a valid Driving License No 2.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward your CV with covering letter to:
Human Resources Department, Mason’s Travel (Pty) Ltd, P O Box 459, Revolution Avenue, Victoria, OR by e-mail to: [email protected]
Our Team will respond to shortlisted candidates only.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.