- Industry Tourism
- Company Phone +248 428 8888
- Contact Person Human Resources Department
- Assist our overseas partners to understand our destination and how to sell it.
- Increase sales from existing markets as well as proactively develop new products in order to expand business and maximise income & profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and amend as required an annual strategic business/sales plan for respective markets, and submit to the Senior Management for approval.
- Prepare and submit for approval annual divisional budgets – Income, Expenditure, Promotional.
- Manage approved budgets and act in a timely manner regarding deviations.
- Set sales targets for markets and/or individuals; monitor and review.
- Handle, par excellence, all requests from tour operators for respective markets.
- Create, with inputs from own staff and other sections, promotional material for respective markets.
- Constantly review existing products and services for viability and profitability; taking appropriate action where/when necessary.
- Report on a regular basis on sales statistics, highlighting salient facts, trends, room nights both direct and through Mason’s Travel.
- Review existing products and services for viability and profitability taking appropriate action where/when necessary.
- Help Finance in the last resort, to settle outstanding tour operators’/suppliers’ sales invoices.
- Attend tourism trade fairs, exhibitions, carry out sales promotion trips in order to consolidate existing business and solicit additional business.
- Attend to any duties that are relevant to the job and/or may need individual expertise.
Reports to – General Manager
Remuneration can be negotiated based upon experience and qualifications.
- Induction training
- On-the-job training
- ISO Awareness training
- Degree in Sales, Marketing or equivalent.
- Computer literacy is a must – OUTLOOK/WORD/EXCEL/POWERPOINT
- Fluency (oral/written) in English; other languages highly desirable.
- At least 3 years work experience preferably in Sales or Marketing in the tourism/hospitality industry.
- Some supervisory/management experience would be useful.
Other Skills & Requirements
- Flair for sales and marketing and must enjoy working with customers.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and very well organized.
- Excellent communication skills and good time management.
- People oriented personality with high energy levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A minimum of two years’ driving experience with a valid Seychelles Driving License Category 2.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward your CV with covering letter to:
Human Resources Department, Mason’s Travel (Pty) Ltd, P O Box 459, Revolution Avenue, Victoria, OR by e-mail to: email@example.com
Our Team will respond to shortlisted candidates only.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.