- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 429 7027
- Contact Person Marie-Anne Andre - Senior Human Resources Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and attends hotel and educational visits with tour operators, travel agents and any other agencies connecting with the sales and marketing of the hotel.
- Coordinates a wide variety of direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, customer communications, media advertisements, brochure checks, online content (OTA and OTO) promotions and other marketing plans with the approval of the Director/General Manager.
- Keep outstanding relations with operators, domestic management companies, travel agents.
- Keep a contact database.
- Liaises with the Reservations Manager regarding Room Occupancy at all times and ensure a clear understanding of the Hotel Forecast for the future (i.e. booking pace report).
- Handles any problems and guest complaints when necessary. Keeps an update of all the services the hotel has to offer such as rooms upgrade, dining and extra activities. Be constantly aware of the different rates and those of competitor hotels. Coordinates and advertise special promotions within the hotel both on the local media and on the hotel website as well as on third party websites. Monitors online blogs and social medias e.g. trip advisor, facebook, etc for tracking communications and reviews related to the brand of the hotel
- Identify key customer needs through formal research, survey, sales calls & meetings.
- Co-ordinate with the Front Office & F & B Manager regarding daily sales, VIPs, regulars
- and other guest requirements.
- Prepare and circulate marketing activity reports/statistics.
- Clear understanding of rate structures and packages. Ensure rate parity across marketplace. Manage rates and availability.
- Able to edit and send out yearly contracts
- Supervise photo shootings in the property with help of Hotel Management.
- Maintain image galleries
- Be able to assist the reservations manager and reservations agent when the department requires help.
- The above list is not exhaustive.
- Competitive Salary related to experience and qualification
- Attractive Service Charge Scheme
- Comfortable European-Style accommodation with Air Condition (for non La Digue Residence)
- Paid Utility Bills
- 1 FREE monthly return CatCocos Ticket for employees recruited from Mahe.
- Meals whilst on Duty
- Employee of the month award
Variable, depending on the workload
- Post Graduate from a premier institute.
- Bachelor in Business studies and Hospitality Management Or Sales & Marketing management
- Thorough knowledge of modern Sales tools & techniques excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management skills.
- Creative individual
- Problem solver
- People’s person. Enthusiastic. Great presentation.
- Basic understanding of yield management techniques.
- High degree of computer literacy.
- Understanding of OPERA PMS and a wide variety of extranets
- Candidates with at least two years work of experience in the Sales & Marketing function in
- Hospitality Industry or in a similar/ related service industry would be preferred.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should forward their CV, Certificates, References, Passport size photo, Police Character Certificate via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or C/O Catcocos Head Office, Espace Building, Isle Du Port.
Management reserves the right to call the best qualified candidates for interview
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.