- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 429 7027
- Contact Person Marie-Anne Andre - Senior Human Resources Manager
2 Posts Available
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Reporting directly to the General Manager and in his absence to the Duty Manager, the Security Officer is responsible for the well being and safety of the guests, staff and property of the Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie.
- Ensure that the behaviour of guests, visitors and staff is monitored and appropriate action is taken as required when / if problems occur.
- Control vehicular traffic in and out of the hotel property.
- Assist in the checking in of deliveries when needed.
- Assist guests in carrying their luggage etc. when required especially for early departure.
- Patrol the hotel property on a regular basis as per established hotel procedure.
- Assist in maintaining the security of all storage areas.
- Keep log of all security matters and log book to go to the General Manager every morning.
- Report on maintenance items that need attention
- Ensure that all garden lights are switched on/off at appropriate time.
- Carry regular inspection of staff bags as well as body search.
- Assist the General Manager and Duty Manager in incidents involving theft, loss and/or accidents.
- Ensure that suspicious characters move away from the hotel property.
- When on night shift , works in close liaison with the Night Duty Manager
- Ensures that you, as a Security Officer, are completely aware of all the Domaine de la Reserve services and facilities, outlets operating hours and scope of service.
- Is completely conversant with the Hotel’s Fire and Emergency Policy & Procedure and ensures that all fire hoses and extinguishers are in working order..
- Acquire, through training provided, a knowledge of the telephone system.
- Ensure that all times that personal presentation is immaculate and that your uniform is in line with relevant departmental requirement.
- Responsible for adhering to the Hotel’s rules and regulations as detailed in the Staff Hand Book.
- Attend meetings as directed.
Guest Service and Relations
- Successfully resolve guests’ complaints and seek assistance when required.
- Greet guests politely when ever in guests presence
- Through personal deportment, appearance and manner promote a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Assist guests with beach and garden furniture and with any reasonable request.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with all hotel departments.
- Keep the General Manager updated on all security issues.
Special Working Conditions
Can be requested to work outside the normal working hours and days due to the exigencies of duty.
- Competitive salary
- Service Charge
- Complimentary accommodation
- 21 days annual leave + public holidays
- Monthly free Cat Coco tickets to/from Mahe Island
- Free meals in staff restaurant
- Welfare activities.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should forward their CV, Certificates, References, Passport size photo, Police Character Certificate via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or C/O Catcocos Head Office, Espace Building, Isle Du Port.
Management reserves the right to call the best qualified candidates for interview
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.