- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 438 9800
- Contact Person CEO
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
- Responsible for planning and directing financial accounting functions.
- Responsible for the Agency’s accounts and to ensure that there is proper upkeep of accounting records
- Ensure proper cash management.
- Responsible for preparing the Agency’s budget.
- Prepare financial reports and other special reports as may be required.
- Formulating financial policies for the Agency.
- Responsible for efficient use of funds.
- Pre-Service candidate entering with ACCA Professional Level Member/Affiliate or equivalent Master’s Degree in Accounting; OR
- F1 to F9 plus the Professional Ethics Module and the Oxford Brookes University Research and Analysis or equivalent Degree in Accounting plus two years satisfactory work experience as Assistant Accountant; OR
- iii. Candidate with a relevant Diploma in Accounting plus 8 years above average work performance
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or kindly submit your application letter; detailed CV; copies of relevant certificates; copies of reference letters by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the:
Chief Executive Officer
Small Business Financing Agency
Room 201, Second Floor
Block B, Unity House
SBFA reserves the right to call in the best candidates for an interview.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.