- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 422 4070
- Contact Person Capt. Pierre
- Seychellois only Yes
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for planning, directing, coordinating the financial accounting functions and formulating financial policies of SPDF; assessing the financial situation and advising on the organization’s financial performance; controlling the expenditure and taking measures to ensure efficient use of funds; preparing budget and management reports and overseeing the various accounting operations of the organization.
Salary Band – B8-B10
Recognised qualifications and requirements for the post.
- Candidate with ACCA Professional Level Member/Affiliate or equivalent Master’s Degree in Finance plus five years’ work experience will be appointed at B9, step 5
- Candidate with F1 to F9 plus the Professional Ethics Module and the Oxford Brookes University Research and Analysis or equivalent Degree in Accounting plus five years satisfactory work experience as Accountant will be appointed at B8, step 15;
- Candidate with a relevant Advanced Diploma in Accounting plus six years as an Accountant will be appointed B8, step 2;
- Candidate with a Diploma in Public Financial Management/Business Studies or equivalent qualification in Accounting plus eight years as an Accountant will be appointed at B8, step 2;
How To Apply
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.