- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 432 5555
- Contact Person Gyra Nibourette
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop appropriate promotional and publicity materials for Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture plans and programmes relating in particular to community-based projects.
- Prepare news releases and organizes news coverage on appropriate programmes and activities undertaken by the Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture.
- Coordinate the production of a regular magazine for the Ministry.
- Arrange for the production of appropriate radio and television programmes on community based projects.
- Compile and arrange for the publication and dissemination of relevant information on programmes, projects and activities undertaken by the Ministry.
- Assist the Division/Section/Units of the Ministry in promoting and publicizing their programmes and activities.
- Assists in the preparation of promotional and marketing materials for community based facilities.
- Organise appropriate public relations exercise as may be required.
- Advise on promotional and publicity strategies.
Salary Band: B6-B7
- Master’s degree in Social Services OR Mass Communication / Journalism OR Marketing plus three years’ experience in the field of PR/Marketing or other relevant fields, in media, public relations or communications organization OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Services OR Mass Communication / Journalism OR Marketing plus five years’ experience in the field of PR/Marketing or other relevant fields, in media, public relations or communications organisation.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or are requested to send your application, including covering letter, CV, copies of certificates:
Senior Human Resource & Budget Management Officer
Youth & Sports Department
Alternatively email to YSD-SHRO@gov.sc
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.