- Industry Financial Services
- Company Phone +248 437 4288
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
An exciting opportunity has come about for an experienced Senior Compliance Officer to join Raji Exchange Limited.
The key responsibilities of this role will be to support Raji Exchange Ltd’s business strategy by managing its compliance and risk responsibilities as well as ensuring awareness and observation of all applicable regulation including AML, payment services and other applicable regulatory requirements.
Responsible to – General Manager
Salary: Remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience.
- Strong administration skills and able to produce work of a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in providing governance, controls and compliance advice for new product development, system development and infrastructure change
- Ability to conduct risk assessments and impact assessments
- Track record in managing and mitigating compliance risks
- Ability to analyse and interpret information quickly
- Good critical thinking skills
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- At least five years working experience in Banking, Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering, Risk Management function or any other related field in a “Class A” Bureau de Change or Bank
- Hold at least a BSc or BA in Law, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
Candidates with compliance related professional certification (e.g. Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or International Compliance Association (ICA) Certification in Anti-Money Laundering) would be given preference.
How To Apply
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.