- Industry Financial Services
- Company Phone +248 437 3689
- Contact Person Sebastien Levantard
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Intercontinental Trust provides a comprehensive range of financial and fiduciary services to international businesses and has offices in Seychelles, Mauritius, South Africa, Singapore and Kenya.
We are looking for a Senior Corporate Administrator to join our established corporate services department. The selected candidate will have the possibility to continuously learn on the job and grow within the structure.
- Facilitate the provision of corporate administration and related services to the existing group client base;
- Liaising with clients and professional service providers and senior executives;
- Daily processing of transactional documents;
- Company and trust setups and ongoing maintenance of records and attending to statutory filings;
- Office support to ensure efficient business operations;
- Maintenance of corporate and compliance files;
- Provide support on onboarding of new businesses;
- Perform any additional duties in the scope of the role as may be required on a day to day basis
A highly competitive package, career growth opportunities with life/work balance will be offered to the selected candidate.
Skills & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or Diploma in any of the following fields: Law, Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Taxation, Finance, Management or Business Administration
- At least 3 years of relevant practical experience
- Motivated self-starter
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to adapt to and perform under changing business needs
- Ability to handle a variety of informational documents
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or Application letters and fully detailed CV from applicant to reach before 30th May 2022 to the
The General Manager
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.