- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone 429 7200
Employment Promotion Division (Skills Development Programme Unit)
Assist in the designing, planning and implementing of Special Employment Programmes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with employers organizations on issues of employment creation and availability
- Conduct orientation session at educational institute.
- Coordinate related promotion activities (e.g. Recruitment Fair)
SB6-SB8 (SR 11,186/- Starting Salary) (In addition package include Scheme of Service – Marketable Skills Allowance, Inducement Allowance, Location Inducement Allowance)
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree in Law or Industrial Relations or Human Resource or other relevant Social Science Degree plus five years as Employment Officer; OR
- Advanced Diploma in Labour Studies or Industrial Relations or Human Resource or other relevant Social Science Degree plus seven years’ work experience as an Employment Officer, Enforcement Officer, or Registration Officer
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or can collect application form located on 4th Floor, Independence House Annex as from Thursday 23rd September 2021 between 09:00 am and 2:30 pm.
Application forms can also be found on our website: www.employment.gov.sc
Completed application form can be returned and deposited in the collection box located on 4th Floor, Independence House Annex or otherwise be sent via email address: [email protected] not later than Friday 1st October 2021.
Kindly note that all applications should be submitted together with a copy of curriculum vitae (CV), references, a passport size photograph and educational training certificates.
For further information, contact 4297204.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.