- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 467 0500
- Contact Person Administration and Human Resource Section
Climate Change Division
- To design & administer cli ma t e change adaptation engineering projects as per the Department’s requirements in the midst of National Development and to attend to the general public’s demand for engineering and technical advice.
- Technical and feasibility studies, Su r vey techniques, topo analyses, compute r software, compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures, resolving design and development problems, making sure the project complies with legal requirements
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
- Tender analysis and agreement of the contract sum, Assistance in dispute resolution, Asset capitalization, Interim valuations and payment assessment. He or she should be well versed in cost management process, assessing the additional costs of design variation s, Experience in coastal/drainage engineering design is desirable.
Salary depending on qualification plus Scheme of Service Allowances.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- A Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related engineering field plus five years post qualifying work experience; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related engineering field plus six years post qualifying work experience.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward their applications & C.V to the Administration and Human Resource Section, PO Box 445 Botanical Gardens, Mont Fleuri or email to [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.