- Industry Fisheries
- Company Phone 467 0300
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The Seychelles Fishing Authority is looking for responsible, dynamic, reliable, self-motivated individual to join its team of dedicated employees in the above position.
Responsible for the overall supervision of the Monitoring Section, undertake inspections on board Seychelles Industrial Flagged vessels to ensure that their terminals are reporting to the SFA as per their license conditions, VMS protocol and the Fisheries Legislations.
- Planning and implementing annual maintenance plan for VMS and SVTU Units onboard local artisanal and semi-industrial vessels.
- Managing and coordinating day to day activities as directed by Administrator.
- Providing workplans and reports of work done and completed on a weekly basis
- Ensuring that Fisheries Monitoring Technician are responding in a timely manner to break downs and non-operational reports of VMS and SVTU units.
- Ensuring that Fisheries Monitoring Technician undertakes inventories on a annual basis or when required by Head of Department or Monitoring and Control Manager.
SFA offering attractive and competitive salary related to experience and qualifications
Education (Special Knowledge)/Qualifications
Diploma in Electronics, Computer science, telecommunication, or any other related field plus satisfactory work experience.
- Efficient in Microsoft Excel, Database, MS Word, Outlook.
- Supervisory Skills.
- Well versed in servicing and troubleshooting VMS terminals
Driving License Class 2.
How To Apply
The complete job description can be viewed upon request at the HR Department
The Management reserves the right to call the best suitable candidates for the selection exercise.
Deadline for submission of application is 23rd July 2022.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.