- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 278 3841
- Contact Person Human Resource & Budget Management Officer
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The Seychelles Energy Commission (SEC) a body established in 2010 responsible for regulating the electricity sector while promoting sustainable development of the country’s energy sector.
The SEC is looking for a dynamic, responsible and enthusiast individual to join its team of employees.
The details of the position are as follows:
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide legal advice and guidance to the Commission;
- Prepare and review legal documents and correspondences;
- Lead the development and revision of energy legislation;
- Liaise with key stakeholders, in particular the Office of the Attorney General on legal matters;
- Provide appropriate training in legal matters;
Responsible to the: Chief Executive Officer
Salary: SB6-SB7 plus allowances as per Scheme of Service
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject of Law plus three years qualifying
- Knowledge of the Energy and Electricity sector will be very
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should send their application letter with their CV addressed to the Human Resource and Budget Management Officer (HRBMO) by email email@example.com or to the address below.
Seychelles Energy Commission
Room 307/308, 3rd Floor, Block B, Unity House
P O Box 1488
Detailed Job Description is available upon request.
Closing Date: Tuesday 10th May 2022
The Commission reserves the right to interview only short listed candidates.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.