- Industry Constitutional
- Company Phone +248 429 5555
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
- Responsible to address the internal and external legal concerns of the Commission, reviews legal implications of existing legislation and policies and recommend new legislation and propose amendments to existing legislation or policy. Provide professional legal advice to the Commission on procedural and substantive issues relating to electoral laws and ensure compliance with all applicable statutory requirements.
- Act as Secretary to the Commission and carry out background legal research to obtain and organize information required by the Members of Commission to make decisions or take actions.
Responsible to: Chief Electoral Officer
Location: Electoral Commission Secretariat, Mont Fleuri
Attractive salary packages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Minimum Qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject of Law with three years’ work experience.
- Pre-Service candidate with a Master’s Degree in any subject of law specialization.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills, analytical, organizational and leadership skills and excellent writing and oral presentation skills.
- Non-partisan, impartial, honest and reliable with high moral strength, high degree of attention to details, high degree of integrity, tactful and diplomatic and strong personal drive.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or please forward your application letter and CV to the:
Room 203, Aarti Chambers
P.O. Box. 741, Victoria
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
For further information please contact 4295555 or via above email.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.