- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 432 5555
- Contact Person Gyra Nibourette
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The successful candidate will be based in the Youth & Sports Department
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of the department overall framework for required monitoring and evaluation systems including key indicators outputs and outcomes.
- Ensure the alignment of all monitoring and evaluation activities with Programme goals of the departments.
- Design field testing evaluation methodology and tools for collection of data of Youth and Sports programmes and activities.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and be responsible for all data collection for Youth and Sport programmes and activities.
- Carry out on hands – field monitoring and collection of data for Youth and Sports programmes and activities.
- Carry out evaluation and analysis of data collected and assessments of Youth and Sports programmes and activities.
- Prepare reports on evaluation and analysis of data collected.
- Ensure data entry and filing of supporting documents for programmatic audits and assessments.
- Organise and maintain qualitative and quantitative data bank as a central reference resource.
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports on all Youth and Sports programmes and activities.
- Participate in programmes and projects review and planning exercises including budgeting.
Salary Band: B6-B7
- Master’s Degree in the field relevant to the technical area of employment plus five years post-qualifying experience OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field relevant to the technical area of employment plus five years post-qualifying experience
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or are requested to send your application, including covering letter, CV, copies of certificates:
Senior Human Resource & Budget Management Officer
Youth & Sports Department
Alternatively email to YSD-SHRO@gov.sc
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.