- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 429 5512
- Contact Person Vicky Seth
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies, systems and procedures for monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the Ministry’s Policies, Projects and Programmes;
- Coordinate and lead the participatory processes of Monitoring and Evaluation systems;
- Develop standardized data collection methodologies of indicators for use in the evaluation framework;
- Facilitate and undertake field monitoring programmes and Projects and Programme sites for actual verification of the level of implementation;
- Maintain a data base on on-going Projects and Programmes implemented by the Ministry and other key Stakeholders;
- Coordinate the development of standard reporting guidelines and facilitate the process of development of quarterly reports on implementation of Projects and Programmes by the Ministry and Stakeholders;
- Compiling and consolidating monthly performance reports into quarterly and annual reports;
- Disseminate the consolidated quarterly/annual Monitoring and Evaluation reports to stakeholders through organized feedback sessions;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
Salary grade: SB6–SB7
Minimum Qualification & Requirement
- Degree in Business Administration or related field such as Public Relations and Communication/Marketing/International Affairs. Diploma/certificates in M&E will be an added advantage; AND
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience with three (3) years at senior level.
Skills & Competences
- Creative, innovative and a team player;
- Able to manage diversity, conflict and change;
- Able to conduct research and write proposals;
- Must be Microsoft word proficient;
- Able to communicate effectively;
- Have strategic perspective, presentation, conceptual, analytical, planning, negotiation, networking, judgment and decision making skills; and
- Computer literate.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should forward applications and CV to:
The Human Resource Division,
Ministry of Investment, Industry and Entrepreneurship Development
2nd Floor Independence House Annex, Victoria
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.