- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 429 4400
- Contact Person Human Resources Manager
The Senior Office Assistant will perform a wide variety of office support duties in relation to the functions of the Department, which includes secretarial duties, technical assistance and support and administrative duties.
It includes the use of a range of office software, including email, word processing or computer equipment, spreadsheets and databases. Oversee the management of records; maintain the condition of the Head of Department’s office.
Responsible for the flow of information between the Head of Department and the department staff, inter-department, and with clients.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies,
- Or Diploma in Office Management plus three years relevant work experience;
- Or, Certificate in Secretarial Studies plus five years relevant work experience
- Well organized with good time management ability
- Customer oriented with pleasant personality and good communication skills
How to Apply?
The following should accompany the application:
- Letter of application
- Completed application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of certificates and references
- Police Character Certificate
- One passport photograph
The above should be forwarded to:
Human Resources Manager
Development Bank of Seychelles
PO Box 217
Or email: [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.