- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 282 2457
- Participate in research and development (R&D) activities in accordance to the Institute functions pertaining to R&D.
- Assist the Principal Research Officer in identifying national R&D needs and priorities, develop execution plans and liaise with relevant local, regional and international research partners.
Salary: B6 – B8 plus inducement and marketable skills allowance
Qualifications & Attributes
- University degree in any scientific field with experience in research and publication work.
- Must possess a wide range of IT skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should send their written applications with covering letter, Curriculum Vitae, Certificates and References to:
Chief Executive Officer
National Institute for Science, Technology & Innovation
P.O 1668, Victoria
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.