- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone 438 9898 / 272 4919
- Contact Person Doreen Bastienne - HR & Budget Management Officer
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Be part of a dynamic and progressive organization to help reduce, eliminate future risks, practicing to be in a state of readiness at all times to respond and coordinate immediate reaction or relief to protect and save lives.
Education Research and Information Unit
To oversee national and international partners. To be the liaison person between the division, International and national organization.
- The divisions’ national and international corporation.
- Ensuring all protocols are followed related to national and international cooperation.
- Effectively networks with partners seizing opportunities to build strategic alliances relevant to Division’s mandate and strategic plan
- Sensitizes partners, donors and other international organizations to the Division’s strategic agenda, identifying areas for joint efforts
- Arrange venues and schedules for meetings between partner’s and the Division
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from stakeholders’ meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials
- Preparation of unit reports
- Establish contact lists of collaborators and update information periodically
- Supporting the trainings and awareness raising activities in conjunction with HR unit
- Maintaining of the cooperation records
- Maintaining liaison with the Ministry of External Affairs at all times
- Ensuring that the Division maintains its international obligations in respect to DRR
Salary Band – B5
Qualifications & Requirements for the Post
- Master’s or Bachelor Degree in Disaster Management or relevant fields plus four years relevant working experience; or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Disaster Management or relevant fields plus five years relevant working experience
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should collect and forward their application forms & C.V to the Disaster Risk Management Division Office, Global Village / Jivan Complex / Mont Fleuri or contact Mrs Doreen Bastienne on 438 9898 or email at or Doreen.Bastienne@drmd.gov.sc
Closing Date: 26th February 2024
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.