- Industry Shipping
- Company Phone +248 438 0300
- Contact Person Human Resources Department
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Work Location – The Quadrant Building Victoria
The company is seeking for suitable candidates for the above post.
Responsible to handle inquiries of vessels/ships, attending to their specified needs and delivering a quality service in a timely manner.
- The company provides Uniform
- A day off on your Birthday
- Staff who has 5-9 years of service are granted with one extra day on their annual leave / Staff who has 10-15 years of service are granted with two extra days on their annual leave / Staff who has 16- 20 years of service are granted with three extra days on their annual leave and so on
- 13th Month Salary as per the law
- Performance bonus
Qualifications & Experience
- Certificate/Diploma in Maritime Studies
- International General Certificate in Secondary Education(IGCSE)
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience
Skills & Competencies
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office Skills)
- Valid driving licence with a minimum of two years driving experience
- Responsible, reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be fluent in English and French language (both written and spoken)
- Be prepared to work odd hours
- Self-motivated individual
- Team player and proactive
- Good time management
- Attentive to details
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or applications should be forwarded to:
Human Resources Department
Hunt, Deltel & Co. Ltd
Email: [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.