- Industry Diplomacy
The High Commission of India in Victoria is recruiting Social Secretary to work in the office of the High Commissioner.
The candidates should have the following profile:
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum Secondary Post Level education (‘A’ Level). Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Internet etc.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Creole with an ability to translate between these languages.
- Excellent organizational skills, work prioritization and follow-through ability.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to the working environment.
- Minimum three years of work experience is necessary.
- Applicants should be resident in Seychelles.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or are invited to send their applications with a covering letter and a CV to “The Head of Chancery, High Commission of India, P.O. Box. No. 488, Le Chantier, Victoria, Mahe” or by email [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.