- Industry NGOs
- Company Phone 432 5550 or 432 5552
- Contact Person CEPS Secretariat
Citizens Engagement Platform Seychelles (CEPS) invites applications for below position under the PROTECTING VULNERABLE WOMEN (GBV SURVIVORS AND WOMEN USING DRUGS) project funded by the European Union.
Closing date: 26th July 2019.
Consultant to provide specialist training for Gender Based Violence Shelter Staff
Training should cover the following areas
- Ethics and Boundaries
- Customer Service and Professionalism
- Effective Communication
- Working with children of DV victims
Qualifications and skills required:
- Master’s Degree in Social Science, Economics, Politics, Law or related field
- Five (5) years’ experience in working with Domestic Violence shelters
- Previous experience of training Domestic Violence professionals
Interested participants send in your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and for further info contact the CEPS secretariat on 4325550 or 4325552 for further information.