- Industry Government
- Company Phone 461 1652
- Contact Person Mrs L Meduri, Human Resource & Budget Management Officer
ONLY SEYCHELLIOS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
2 Posts Available
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design data collection schedules and prepare methodology/documentation to be used in the conducting of surveys
- Update databases and thoroughly check the output results regularly for correctness, completeness and integrity of data
- Do data analysis and compile statistical aggregates ensuring compliance with internationally recommended methodology, standards and classifications
- Write statistical reports and prepare documentation as required
The salary entry point is set at SB6 – SB7 plus relevant allowances
- Graduate degree (major or major / minor combination) in either Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related social science, or at least an undergraduate qualification and two years’ work experience.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good IT skills and a good knowledge of the MS Office package, and in particular Advance MS Excel skills (An in-depth knowledge in the use of statistical software packages for statistical analysis is desirable)
- Good communication and report writing skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants can collect application forms from the National Bureau of Statistics, 3rd Floor Caravelle House, Manglier Street or download the forms from our webpage www.nbs.gov.sc
Completed application forms with CV’s and certificates should be sent to: Mrs L Meduri, Human Resource & Budget Management Officer, 3rd floor Caravelle House, Manglier Street or P.O. Box 206, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.
Contact details: Tel: 4611652 or Email: email@example.com
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.