- Industry Tourism
- Company Phone +248 429 8005
- Contact Person Marie-Anne Andre - Human Resources Manager
- Competitive Salary related to experience and qualifications
- Attractive Service Charge Scheme
- Comfortable European-Style accommodation with AC
- Paid Utility Bills
- 1 FREE monthly return Cat Cocos Ticket for Mahe residents
- 2 Cat Coco tickets at half price monthly for all staff
- Transport to and from Work
- Meals in Zilwa Restaurant whilst on Duty
- Uniform with laundry facilities
Minimum entry requirements:
- Diploma in Business Studies and Accounting or Storekeeping and/or
- At least two (2) to three (3) years successful work experience as a Storekeeper or Assistant/Trainee Storekeeper including training in accounting.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or please send your CV, relevant references /testimonials and Police Character Certificate indicating current and expected salaries to the Human Resources Manager or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.