- Industry Manufacturing
- Company Phone +248 438 2600
- Contact Person Human Resources Business Partner
About The Role
This role heads up Supply Chain for Seychelles Breweries Ltd and Diageo Reunion (Indian Ocean Hub) and plays a key role on the Executive team.
The SCD is expected to play a strong leadership role in overall business performance management and provide leadership in the execution of the company’s strategies through managing the end-to-end supply chain functions of procurement, inbound logistics, conversion, out bound logistics and distribution to ensure the availability of products to satisfy customer and consumer demand.
- Supplier to Plant – optimising the price we pay for materials and for their delivery to our manufacturing facility
- Perfect Plant – the driving down our manufacturing cost across the site using lean principles.
- Plant to Customer – manage the efficient, cost-effective delivery of our finished products to customers
- Ensures that the SBL Supply operations deliver its financial targets and performance promise. To generate both the strategy and immediate financial year plans to deliver lower COGS whilst improving Quality and Service
- Delivery of a supply strategy that supports our long-term strategy, the growth proposed for our brands, and deliver significant benefit to SBL business and overall Indian Ocean
- Engage, lead and develop people in the business by creating and sustaining an environment which allows them to perform at their true potential. Develop ‘World Class Performance’ (for quality, safety, service, cost & flexibility)
- Contribute as a member of the Risk Management Committee to regular risk assessment, develop and own mitigation plans in relation to function (eg. Supplier failure)
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in a Science, Supply Chain Operation or Engineering
- Diploma in brewing (Master Brewer would be an asset/advantage)
- Min 10 years management experience in a FMCG environment
- Proven track record in developing & leading supply strategy, Change Management, including focus on people and process improvement
- Extensive knowledge of brewing, packaging, engineering, quality, safety and environmental risk.
- Proven abilities in delivering performance through people and teams.
- Outstanding leadership capability – able to engage others around the business agenda, in strong and authentic business partnerships
- Leading edge understanding and thought leadership regarding the supply chain & manufacturing development – preferably within the Beer industry.
How To Apply?
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or If you are excited by the prospect of working for a company with an exceptional team and brilliant brands PLEASE APPLY TO:
HR Business Partner, Seychelles Breweries Limited, Le Rocher, P.O Box 273, Victoria Mahé
Or alternatively by email to: [email protected]
For further information, please contact Tel No. 4382600 (between 7.30am to 3.30pm)
Seychelles Breweries is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to welcome and encourage both female and male applicants.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.