- Industry Financial Services
- Company Phone +248 438 3402
- Contact Person HR & Budget Management Officer
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The Financial Intelligence Unit (“FIU”) is inviting responsible, trustworthy and reliable individual to fill in the above position.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Information Communication Technology team oversees and manages various IT systems information security, security of the building and provides support to the organization.
- Assist in install, configure and maintain different IT Systems;
- Actively respond to incidents and requests from staff and management;
- Help in Managing and troubleshoot problems related to IT issues;
- Assist in Support defined areas of the business departments or Units in user and operational requirements including migration and set up of new
Remunerations: Based on qualification and experiences
Qualification & Experiences
- Certificate/Diploma in Computer Science or Telecommunication; and
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar Position.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or kindly send a covering letter together with CV, relevant certificates, Police Clearance Certificate and passport photo, 2 reference letters and proof of address to:
DIRECTOR, FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE UNIT
P.O. BOX 7021, ILE PERSEVERANCE, MAHE, SEYCHELLES
Should you require any additional details, do not hesitate to contact the Human Resource Department on Tel: (+248) 4383402 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.