- Industry Manufacturing
- Company Phone +248 428 2500
- Contact Person HR Operations Manager
The System Support Officer is responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, Software and networks and is required to work on shift.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To support and maintain PC based business applications / systems for the business according to existing corporate software standards Troubleshoot all IT issues
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance using company helpdesk system
- Research current and potential IT resources and IT services.
- Performs IT equipment repairs and preventive maintenance
- Assists in preparation and installation of software and peripheral devices.
- Assists in the diagnosis and resolution of software problems.
- Test, debug and document software developed both internally and externally.
We offer to the Right Candidate:
- In-house and On-the-Job Training
- Discounts on tuna products
- Performance Related Bonus
- Monthl Salary Advance
- Free medical service at our IOT Private clinic
- Work Accident Insurance Cover
- Interest FREE Staf Loan Scheme
- Diploma in computer science or a related field.
- Two years of experience may substitute for the educational requirement.
How To Apply
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.