- Industry Telecommunications
- Company Phone +248 271 9856
- Contact Person Marymonde Matatiken - Human Resources Manager
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all technical aspects, ISP, Voice & Cable TV operation of Intelvision.
- Make recommendations for Systems enhancement in accordance with the strategic plans of Intelvision.
- Responsible for the day to day management and fault resolution of the Voice core network including the development and implementation of new services.
- Responsible for the management and fault resolution of the ISP core network and satellite links. The core network includes the ISP servers (DHCP/DNS/Email), Acbis provisioning System; Magnaquest Billing System; Cisco catalyst switches/firewall and CMTS. Also includes the development and implementation of new services.
- Proven ability to determine priorities, cope with high volumes of work, plan and organize workloads, meet deadlines, and achieve high standard results.
- Ability to communicate effectively
Qualifications & Experience
Advance degree in Electronics and Communication engineering with knowledge in Modern Digital and Radio Frequency Wireless communication, plus two years work experience in similar role. Management experience is also required.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or send CV with covering letter to Human Resources Manager.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.