- Industry Parliamentary
- Company Phone 4285600
- Contact Person Director General for Administration, Finance and Human Resources
The National Assembly of Seychelles is inviting for bids from locally registered and licensed transport Service Providers for the transportation of staff.
Scope of Services
The scope shall entail the following:
- Provision of transportation services to pick up and drop off National Assembly staff on an agreed schedule and other hired transportation services for any additional need.
- The tender is opened to all locally registered and licensed Service Providers with financial stability and source to sustain the operation.
- A copy of the valid license to be produced upon purchase of the tender dossier.
- All pricing should be in the local currency.
- The duration of the contract is 24 calendar months
- Provide proof of verifiable previous experiences of similar services within the last two (2) years.
Bidders may inspect the bidding document before purchasing.
Interested bidders are informed that bidding document can be obtained from the Administration Section, at the National Assembly ,Ile Du Port as of Wednesday 13thMarch, 2019 to Tuesday 19th March, 2019 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm upon payment of a non-refundable fee of SR 150.00. No bidding document shall be made available past this deadline period.
Bidders can view this notice on www.pou.gov.sc
Bidders are welcome to attend a mandatory pre-bid meeting scheduled for Wednesday 20th March, 2019 at 10:00 am at the National Assembly of Seychelles, Ile Du Port. Please note that it is mandatory for all interested bidders to attend the pre-bid meeting. Bidders failing to attend will be disqualified.
Tenders must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Tender for the Provisions of Staff Transportation for the National Assembly of Seychelles” and Submitted in the Tender Box Located at the National Tender Board (NTB), Maison de Mahe, Victoria, before 10:00am (Seychelles Time) on Friday 29thMarch, 2019.
Bids will be opened immediately after closing at 10:00 am on Friday 29thMarch, 2019 at the National Tender Board. Bidders are welcome to attend the tender opening.
LATE BIDS WILL BE REJECTED AND WILL BE RETURNED UNOPENED TO THE BIDDER.
FOR ANY QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
The Director General for Administration, Finance and Human Resources,
National Assembly Seychelles
TEL: 4285600 Email: email@example.com