- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 428 3615
- Contact Person Marie-Therese Moustache - Human Resource & Budget Management Officer
- To create a positive public image with the oversight of Principal Counsellor of the Government’s foreign policy and implementation.
- To develop and maintain communication strategies for the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- To ensure effective communication of all initiatives at both international and national media.
- To facilitate up-to-date and consistent communication of information between the Executive Head and Secretary of State and other government departments and organisations as well as with our network of overseas mission and consulates.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation and diffusion of all press communiqués relating to the work of the Department.
- Evaluating and facilitating requests for interviews with the Executive Head or any other members of staff and Secretary of State under the supervision of the Principal Counsellor.
- Developing and managing a corporate identity strategy for the Department.
- Researching and writing Interview Response Briefs for interviews delivered by the Secretary of State or by other members of the Office of the Secretary of State under the supervision of the Principal Counsellor.
- Maintain on-line media platforms including Department of Foreign Affairs website.
- Gather bulletins of news on both tradition media and on-line pertaining to diplomacy and Department of Foreign Affairs.
Salary Band: B4 – B5
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in International Relations and Media Studies and Public Relations or Political Science.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or Interested candidates should collect Application Form at the Reception Desk of the Department of Foreign Affairs, Maison Quéau de Quinssy, Mont Fleuri.
Duly completed Application Form with a passport size photograph, should be addressed to:-
Director General (Human Resource, Budget Management and Administration), Department of Foreign Affairs, P. O. Box 656, Mont Fleuri.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.