- Industry Conservation
- Role Act as tourism coordinator while on the atoll including communication with DMCs, organising itineraries in liaison with the IM/ASC, leading tours, ensuring visitors adhere to rules & regs, being on board when vessels are present, giving presentations, giving an excellent impression of Aldabra and SIF and also overview of the data collected since the beginning of the programme including trends and seasonality, evidence of shifting seasons, relationships of flowering and fruiting with climate.
- Company Phone +248 432 1735
- Contact Person Mrs. Bernadette Julie - Senior Administrative & Human Ressources Officer
Will be in charge of all communication with the DMC’S that will be visisting Aldabra Atoll and also leading tours and assuring visitors to adhere to rules and regulation.
Insurance cover, end of contract bonus payment, free accommodation with utilities.
- A levels or equivalent in biology or equivalent subject and 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Can communicate well and have experience in the tourism industry
How To Apply
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.