- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone 438 2000
- Seychellois only Yes
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The Trade Division of the Ministry of Finance, Trade, Investment and Economic Planning is seeking to recruit a suitable person to fill the above position.
Job Summary & Requirements
- Developing polices, strategies and programs designed to enhance the national trade regime.
- Coordinating and consulting with Public and Private Sector on trade related issues.
- Assist in promoting and securing Seychelles’ interest in various trade negotiations, at bilateral, regional and multilateral levels.
- Keeping abreast on new trade related developments and developing intelligence reports on;
- impact of those developments on the country’s trade regime
- measures and strategies to mitigate or take advantages of risk and opportunities presented
- May be required to attend meetings as and when necessary.
- Any duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Salary Band: B4-B5
Qualification & Experience
Degree in Finance, Economics, International Trade and Law.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or Please email your CV and other supporting documents to the following address:
Alternatively you can post it to our address:
Department of Trade
Ministry of Finance, Trade, Investment and Economic Planning
Liberty House, P.O.Box. 313, Victoria
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.