- Industry Automobile
- Company Phone +248 437 3691
Incumbent will be responsible for managing and driving the sales team to achieve monthly Sales targets, oversee the running and administration of our showroom, vehicles, warehouse and bond areas as well as maintaining good relations with clients and relevant stakeholders involved. The incumbent will be expected to deliver quality output under dynamic circumstances whilst putting out costing, sales, marketing and performance reports/presentations on a continuous basis. The incumbent must be able to handle an influx of clients/client enquiries on a daily basis.
Reports to: The Managing Director
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ Management with specialization in Sales & Marketing plus four or more years experience in a customer service or hospitality related field.
- Supervisory/Management Skills & experience are a must (four years plus)
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Marketing programs, Social Media Apps)
- Driving License is required
- Proficiency in English, French and/or Creole languages
Person must be mature, reactive, proactive, alert, creative and a team player
How to Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or please forward CV, References, Certificates, ID & Clearance to:
The Human Resource & Administration Manager
Address: Excel Motors, P.O Box 197, Victoria
*Excel Motors reserves the right to call in qualified candidates only.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!