- Industry Hospitality
- Company Phone +248 263 7938
- Contact Person Ms. Pouponneau
Minor Food Group Seychelles Ltd – The Coffee Club is currently recruiting for the above poistion.
Summary of Duties
- Serve customers politely and efficiently / Being Flexible to multi task. /Customer Focus and able to work in fast environment.
- Ensure dining areas, kitchen and equipment are kept clean. / Prepare all the products as per company standards. / Comply with all legal and company standards with emphasis on Health and Safety, fire safety,
- Report all hazards and/or concerns immediately to the manager on duty. / Take Oder and Manage the cash counter. / Up selling of the Menu.
Working Hours – Shift Basis
Salary is commensurate with qualification and experience.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in Food & Beverage outlet as Cashier/Service /Waitress/Waiter
- Speaks fluent English, Creole & any other European Languages, that will be an advantage.
- Able to work on shift- timings
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or are requested to submit their CV, ID card copy, educational certificates, reference letter and other supporting documents to the following address: email to [email protected]
Contact Person: Ms. Pouponneau. For more information, please contact us on +248 2637938
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.